BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Briana D.
Ashburn, VA
This stuff smells so good. It's also very refreshing when you wash your face any time of day. I wash my face at least 3 times a day, so this stuff is great because it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry like some face washes.
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I just bought this product yesterday, and used it this morning. So far so good, it had a good lather, but left my skin feeling a bit dry. It did have a cooling sensation, and my face felt clean.
Abbie M.
Lexington, KY
I like this product a lot, it gets my face clean in the mornings, and it feels refreshed. The beads are really hard to get off your face, and it doesn't "wake me up" like it says it will. The face scrub isn't much better than this and it doesn't really help my acne.
Anna R.
I have sensitive skin and usually acne cleansers don't work for me but this smells so amazing and works so great i love the feeling i get after cleaning my face and not seeing breakouts anymore
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I wasn't sold on this product. The smell was okay and it seemed to do a decent job of washing my face but I'm not sure how deep-cleaning or gentle this product is. There are better on the market.
Britney F.
Ashtabula, OH
I love the way my morning burst cleanser makes my face feel. I feels clean and smells amazing within a few seconds. I thought it was supposed to help with my acne (ya know cause a clean face should help that) but it didn't really seem to do so. I don't know. Could just be me. But it also made my face pretty dry.
Carla M.
Ever since I purchased this cleanser a few years ago I fell in love with it. I have tried both the shine control and the regular one and they are both awesome. I honestly believe they helped with my oiliness as I find my face is significantly less oily now.

I always repurchase and will definitely recommend
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
This facial cleaner is really great to use in the morning or after a workout because it gives a cooling feeling to your face. My husband uses this everyday and goes back to this one every time.
Kaitlin  L.
Mount Vernon, NY
This product is a key staple of my morning routine. For someone who is NOT a morning person, this face wash actually helps me wake up in the morning. I feel fresh and my face has this tingling feeling that helps me get into action. And it gets the cleaning job done too
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Morning cleansers are what I'm about! I don't get acne but hey I can prevent it right? My face gets super oily in the morning so I absolutely love using these. My favorite is the pink grapefruit.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?