BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brittany W.
Tampa, FL
This is really a morning burst. after using this every morning i fell fresh and clean every morning it wakes me up like a burst if sunshine. i absolutely love this and would recemmend it to anyone.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This is the product I'm using right now ! I have the morning and night face wash and I feel that you need both to see improvement ! I haven't broken out like I used to and it leaves my face feeling fresh !
Stephanie H.
This lathers well and has a nice smell to it. It doesn't dry out my face too much and keeps my skin pretty much clear or pimples. I usually switch up my facial cleanser routine and get this kind every other month or every three months.
Caitlin C.
Staten Island, NY
I used this product to clear out the blemishes on my face and it worked great for that but it dried out my skin more than I'd hope. It's great for days that my skins extra oily but not for daily use.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I used to use this when I was in high school, it was refreshing scrubby and perfect for early mornings. I still didn't look like the girls in comercials though. This would probably dry my skin out now.
Jenny H.
This is the only face wash I use in the shower. I've tried to try other brands but they made me break out so I end up always coming back to this one. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Kelly G.
Burke, VA
I've been using Morning Burst since I was in High School. It doesn't necessarily "help wake me up" but it doesn't feel very clean and refreshing in the AM. I would suggest this to anyone. It doesn't make my skin shiny or oily either.
Julia C.
It's rare to find something that makes me enjoy washing my face in the morning! its refreshing and awakening. It makes me wide awake a ready to start the day. It keeps my face clear too! Definitely worth the money! 10/10 recommend
Kenia M.
It gives you even more pimples. I might be allergic to it though. Don't try it if your not sure if it supports your skin type. I recommend it to very oily skin to use it. It might help you even more.
Terra S.
Lima, OH
I absolutely love this product the little beads burst as I wash my facing giving it a cool clean feeling and it leaves my skin super smooth. I got it in the walmart cosmetics isle. Highly recommend!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?