BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
alena b.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this product at times when I do not have the time to apply my facial mask. It is a quick cleanse and gets rid of the oil. I used to use soaps to wash my face in the past but this product does the job without overdrying my face. I recommend it.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
Definitely lives up to a good "morning burst" that helps me wake up, but probably only 3rd best cleanser I've used. It works really well when my skin is already perfectly clear but doesn't help much with breakouts.
Courtney P.
I love this product! Foams great and is a nice bursting cleanser. It is refreshing and gentle. I look for this in travel sizes to keep me renewed on trips and while in work trainings. Nice addition to your routine.
Priscilla A.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this cleanser! It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh! I was my face with this every morning and it keeps my face super clean! The smell is amazing. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for a facial cleanser. :)
Laurel Z.
Lower Burrell, PA
I loved that tingle you feel when you put it on, but other than that it really wasn't great. It really ended up drying out my skin and because of that I ended up breaking out more. I just don't think it was for me.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
I've been using this for YEARS. Nothing leaves my face feeling as clean as this does. I used to have breakouts around my mouth area / forehead. This was the only product that actually worked in eliminating these breakouts. I will continue to use this as long as they make it!
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
This face wash was pretty good I went through 2 bottle and I really liked it. But I eventually got tired of it and wanted to try something new. Not one of my holy grail products but over all I still recommend it!
Taylor B.
This is my all time favorite drug store cleanser. It keeps my face clean and oil free without stripping it of every drop of moisture. It also smells great and has something in it that helps me to wake up just a little easier in the mornings. I go though a bottle of this about every 2-3 months.
Cassie F.
I bought this looking for a mildly exfoliating cleanser I could use each day. This works pretty well, and gives my skin a nice clean feeling, but after using it my skin is dry and bright red. I don't think it's worth the damage it inflicts on my skin.
Amy M.
Hodges, SC
I have not used this product -- or even thought about this product -- in many years! I LOVED the smell of this cleanser, and it really refreshed my skin in the morning. Now I'm going to have to go find it again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?