BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amber K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this product for 3 years and do not plan on switching any time soon. I love this facial cleanser. It smells good and the bursting beads really make my face feel fresh when I am finished. I feel like my face can breathe when I use this at the end of the day.
Mariah W.
I've never owned this product but I bought for my mom. I tried it and It was ok it's just not for my skin type. My mom absolutely loves it and swears by it but she's oily so I guess it's good for her.
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
I use this face was every morning in the shower. I love it! I also use the night time face wash and the dual fave moisturizer. I by it at the local grocery store or Walmart. Very effective and great product!
Steph C.
It has a great smell and it seems to keep my skin pretty clear but after using it makes my skin really red. I only use it at night or if I can hide the redness with makeup. Not great for mornings.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
I absolutely love this product in high school! It really does wake you up in the morning! It didn't dry out my face! And I could just go to Walmart and buy it if I ran out! Which was very helpful!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
This stuff wakes me up in the morning. It smells great and works amazingly. My face is bright without being shiny and it feels so clean. I really like the beads in the wash. Makes for a better clean.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I haven't used this in awhile but I forgot how much I love it! It's so refreshing and walked me up in the morning when I wash my face. The little beads inside that scrub my face exfoliate so good also
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not the best cleanser as far as as exfoliation goes, but it is definitely the best smelling (kind of orange-y scent) cleanser that I have ever used. It is also very inexpensive, so that is a plus.
Jennifer S.
I love using this in the morning it like wakes up my skin or something, it also makes my face feel amazing. Every since I used it I got my brother to also use it and its clean his face really good
Megan N.
This does a good job of giving your face a wake up call but I don't feel like it cleans my face as well as other cleansers I've used. If you want a cheaper drugstore face wash this is a decent one.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?