BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kelly D.
Mashpee, MA
This face wash really does what it says - it wakes you up but I tried it before bed and it still had an awakening effect. Only use in the morning and avoid your hair line as the little beads get stuck!
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I used to use this when I was in high school, it was refreshing scrubby and perfect for early mornings. I still didn't look like the girls in comercials though. This would probably dry my skin out now.
Lexi G.
Sherman, TX
I got this one and the night one, and I couldn't be happier with them! They keep my face oil free for a good portion of the day, which is great since I have super oily skin. It may just be me, but it works great!
Stephanie H.
This lathers well and has a nice smell to it. It doesn't dry out my face too much and keeps my skin pretty much clear or pimples. I usually switch up my facial cleanser routine and get this kind every other month or every three months.
kayla g.
Somerset , KY
I've used this product for years now and it still continues to be one of my favorites. The bursting beads leave a cool sensation afterwards that leaves you feeling so refreshed and it really clears blemishes compared to some brands. Great product and you get what you pay for.
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
I love the scent, but this doesn't not at all help with my oily skin as promised. I've used this product for about 2 months and have not noticed any difference in my face clearing, or how oily I look.
Terra S.
Lima, OH
I absolutely love this product the little beads burst as I wash my facing giving it a cool clean feeling and it leaves my skin super smooth. I got it in the walmart cosmetics isle. Highly recommend!
Lupe A.
Joliet, IL
I absolutely loved this cleanser
It really woke me up and make my skin actually feel awake and it cleaned really well. I'm at my 3rd bottle already. I love the microbeads that burst
Julia C.
It's rare to find something that makes me enjoy washing my face in the morning! its refreshing and awakening. It makes me wide awake a ready to start the day. It keeps my face clear too! Definitely worth the money! 10/10 recommend
Lynda L.
Mesquite, TX
This is my everyday face wash it's literally the best thing you can get . I bought at Walmart and it was like about 6 dollars and it gstle to put on make you want to wash your face every single day
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?