BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jasmine F.
Columbia
I’ve been using this product for years! It has always been my go-to facial cleanser. I’ve always had pretty good skin and I started using this in high school some 15 years ago. It has never disappointed. It cleanses my face without drying it out. It leaves my face refreshed and clean
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
This is a good facial wash for an every morning routine. It’s soft on the face and leaves it very refresh and a glow. Always pat your face after washing with this. Never rub. It’s a facial wash. Not an acne wash. But it helps clean the pores.
Jenna L.
Purcellville, VA
I used this item in frequently a long time ago and I enjoyed it. The product is easy on the skin. I purchased it at rite aid. Packaging is nice and I would not purchase this in the future because micro beads are not good for the environment.
Anna F.
Bayonne
I use this cleanser to wash my face every morning. It doesn't dry out my combination skin, nor does it break me out. It's a good value, as the bottle lasts quite a while even with daily use. I've been using this for years and highly recommend
Justina H.
carneys point
This cleanser definitely wakes you up but this actually made my acne a bit worse. A pretty good cleanser that is about $5 more I would recommend is the Sundial SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Oil.
Hattie H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this facial cleanser. I have used it many times in the past . The only thing that’s bad about it is the little beads get everywhere when I am washing my face.
Nazish H.
Purchased at: CVS
It was fun to use in the morning for that freshness but it made me break out like crazy! And I never break out/have any acne issues. Just the occasional pimple here and there. It may not be a good idea to use of you don’t have acne prone skin
Fiona G.
The best morning facial wash ever! I love the way it wakes me up in the morning it smells fantastic! The packaging is decent I’ve seen better packaging. I like the pump but I would prefer a bottle that I can squeeze so that I can control the amount that comes out.
Jordan W.
Muncie, IN
I use Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser every morning and I absolutely love it! I love the beads because it gives my face a nice deep clean. Furthermore, the face wash is also a good price! Overall, I really recommend the product!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Definitely not my favorite cleanser. The only reason that I liked this cleanser is because it is refreshing in the morning but it does nothing for the redness (probably makes my face redder) and doesn't do anything for my acne! So for that reason I will not be repurchasing!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?