BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Christine M.
Sebring, FL
Ugh I am not a morning person at all but this helps me so much! I apply it on my face first thing and the yummy smell and the invigorating beads gives me a nice wakeup call, plus it clears my skin :)
kayla g.
Somerset , KY
I've used this product for years now and it still continues to be one of my favorites. The bursting beads leave a cool sensation afterwards that leaves you feeling so refreshed and it really clears blemishes compared to some brands. Great product and you get what you pay for.
Ty R.
The product is amazing, does everything it says it will do. But, since my skin is super sensitive to facial products it began to peel my skin. It didn't burn, every week my skin would just flake off.
Terra S.
Lima, OH
I absolutely love this product the little beads burst as I wash my facing giving it a cool clean feeling and it leaves my skin super smooth. I got it in the walmart cosmetics isle. Highly recommend!
Donna C.
I want to love this product because it smells so good but every time I use it my face turns red and burns. Just doesn't work for my sensitive skin type. Suggest you try it because it may work for you.
Lynda L.
Mesquite, TX
This is my everyday face wash it's literally the best thing you can get . I bought at Walmart and it was like about 6 dollars and it gstle to put on make you want to wash your face every single day
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
This face wash smells amazing. I used it at night and in the morning to wash my face. It left my sking feeling soft and left a light scent. I would recommend to follow withteh Morning Burst moisturizer.
Andrea L.
San Antonio, TX
This is one super refreshing product! I like the smell and the sensation. It's great when you're trying to wake up. But be Warne. Leaving it on your face too long will burn your skin! It burned mine :(
Rachel S.
Mars, PA
I use NOTHING but Clean & Clear in the morning. Their whole line of products is great, but this HAS to be one of my favorites. It really does wake you up! It smells wonderful, it gets your face clean, and it doesn't dry your skin out!
Amanda L.
Lockport, NY
I purchased the yellow type of this face wash and it worked great! My boyfriend had a dry patch next to his nose, most face washes dry it out even more but they yellow type of this makes his face look and feel better! The other types of this dry him out but I highly suggest they yellow for dry patches on your face! Good luck!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?