BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This is the product I'm using right now ! I have the morning and night face wash and I feel that you need both to see improvement ! I haven't broken out like I used to and it leaves my face feeling fresh !
Kelly D.
Mashpee, MA
This face wash really does what it says - it wakes you up but I tried it before bed and it still had an awakening effect. Only use in the morning and avoid your hair line as the little beads get stuck!
Kelly G.
Burke, VA
I've been using Morning Burst since I was in High School. It doesn't necessarily "help wake me up" but it doesn't feel very clean and refreshing in the AM. I would suggest this to anyone. It doesn't make my skin shiny or oily either.
Gaby P.
Bronx, NY
They are not playing when they say "Morning Burst". I am not a morning person and sometimes I have to wake up early in the morning for work or school and this really does helps. And smells great too!
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I use this face cleanser daily. I keep it in the shower so it's easy to access and easy to use. It's very gentle on my face and it smells wonderful. The pump makes it easy to use too. I would buy it again.
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
I love the scent, but this doesn't not at all help with my oily skin as promised. I've used this product for about 2 months and have not noticed any difference in my face clearing, or how oily I look.
Amanda L.
Lockport, NY
I purchased the yellow type of this face wash and it worked great! My boyfriend had a dry patch next to his nose, most face washes dry it out even more but they yellow type of this makes his face look and feel better! The other types of this dry him out but I highly suggest they yellow for dry patches on your face! Good luck!
Dorothy T.
I really love this cleanser. It smells really nice and it feels very refreshing on the skin. It cleans really nicely. It can make your face feel a bit dry afterwards though so make sure to moisturize.
Amber K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this product for 3 years and do not plan on switching any time soon. I love this facial cleanser. It smells good and the bursting beads really make my face feel fresh when I am finished. I feel like my face can breathe when I use this at the end of the day.
Gaby G.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this product a couple weeks ago, it was a great booster but it made little effect on my face as any other product. I'm all about facial products but not crazy about this one. Its just a simple product not as exciting as it seems
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?