BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brat🍭 C.
This clean& clear cleanser smells amazing and gets the job done. It wakes you up with the cleansing beads and the lovely citrus scent. This is my go to product.  I also use this as a cleanser at night.
Jessica B.
Lafayette, LA
I’ve been using this facial cleanser since I was 16 years old and I’m 25 now. That should explain it all! One of the only brands I trust on my face. Gentle but leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I thought it had a great smell and was able to make my face feel clean. I just do not think it works when you have really bad acne like myself. I thought it was good for if I needed and extra wash and it didn't make my face feel dry.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
This has a very nice mild scent and does a great job cleansing. I use it morning and night and have not had a problem with dryness. It's a great cleanser and have purchased it at least 4 times now and will continue to do so. I have not had any breakout issues since using this.
Caitlin C.
Staten Island, NY
I used this product to clear out the blemishes on my face and it worked great for that but it dried out my skin more than I'd hope. It's great for days that my skins extra oily but not for daily use.
Kenia M.
It gives you even more pimples. I might be allergic to it though. Don't try it if your not sure if it supports your skin type. I recommend it to very oily skin to use it. It might help you even more.
Jenny H.
This is the only face wash I use in the shower. I've tried to try other brands but they made me break out so I end up always coming back to this one. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Debbie S.
Laredo, TX
When I first tried this, I was a little doubtful on how it would work. But after I washed my face with it, it's incredible how it does wake you up! Now, I got my fiancé to use it and he loves it haha
Gaby P.
Bronx, NY
They are not playing when they say "Morning Burst". I am not a morning person and sometimes I have to wake up early in the morning for work or school and this really does helps. And smells great too!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff, I don't use it everyday so that my face doesn't get use to is. All alternate skin care routines. But this one is a great one to have. Even my mom got on the same boat with this one.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?