BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Maritza M.
Dodge City, KS
I love clean and clear morning burst! It smells great and makes my face feel fresh and clean and the beads wake me up with a tingly fresh feeling. It makes my skin look vibrant and it makes my face glow.
Nicole G.
Port Crane, NY
I love using this first thing in the morning when I am trying to wake up in the shower. It leaves my face feeling really clean and fresh. When I have a breakout it really helps to take the irritation away.
Toni M.
Greenwood, IN
Every single time I use this my face breaks out. When I stop using it my face clears up - it's the exact opposite of what I want to happen. Not happy with this product at all.
Cassandra N.
Macon, GA
I have used this on several occasions it does smell nice and is somewhat refreshing. It is inexpensive and it is effective I guess just not a favorite. I felt like it made my skin feel dry and the beads didn't really strike my fancy.
Cori S.
Used to use this back in the day. It smells great and is very refreshing! I wouldn't recommend it for adults looking to really cleanse, but for younger teens looking to branch into skincare, it's a good product!
s t.
This my favorite face wash! It smells great and leaves your skin soft. It doesn't dry you out as much as the other brands...the only "bad" thing that I have to say about this product is that sometimes the beads get in your eyes and it burns really bad, but if you was your face/ eyes really good with water it doesn't happen as much
Jessica M.
Miami
I use this product even at night time when I take a shower to wash my face and it leaves your face feeling refreshed clean and baby bottom smooth. I am actually thinking of buying some more as soon as I have time to get to the store.
Kiren Z.
orlando
I used to use this as a pre teen. It help my my acne clam down when I was full of hormones. It's convenient to pump and all but the only thing that I don't like is it made my sink dry. When I washed my face in the morning my skin was dry but after a couple of hours I was oily again
Keith T.
Emory, TX
I love this. It's just I have dry skin and it dries it out more when I use this this. But it is so refreshing. Especially after you wake up and wash your face. You feel so awake and refreshed. I love this. It's citrisy.
Michelle b.
S Ozone Park, NY
I was not a huge fan of this. I found it was too drying to my skin. It is somewhat refreshing with the strong citrus smell but it doesn't do much to help the skin in any way.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?