BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Xayra O.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried using this for a few months and I really did not like the results. Matter fact it didn't get me any results! I still had acne and my face did not look or feel any different. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Rachel S.
I use this every morning in the shower in my daily routine. I let it sit for a minute to get the "tingly" feeling to wake me up. Though, it dries out my skin but I have a great moisturizer that fixes that.
Emily P.
I really like morning burst because it actually does make skin feel alive and awake in the morning, not to mention extremely baby soft and smooth. With a bit of lotion afterwards it doesn't dry out my skin
Brittney D.
This is absolutely my favorite routine product. I use this along with the toner and my face feels 200% better immediately. The smell really is invigorating and wakes me up and I'm left ready for the day.
Sydney V.
This is my favorite morning burst clean and clear product. It really does wake you up in the morning and makes your face feel rejuvenated and fresh. If you have acne I would recommend using this everyday.
Kaitlyn b.
This product... WOW! I love waking up and using this on my face.. It wakes me up, smells amazing, and doesn't make my face oily. It wasn't expensive or hard to find. I loved it. It also lasts a good while!
Mia S.
Corona, CA
Loved this product a lot before I got acne. It made my skin feel amazing and soft and woke me up though whether that was placebo effect or not could be debated. However it didn't do anything for acne so depends what you want in your face wash
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This DEFINITELY wakes you up! Lol. The clean & clear brand is okay, same with this cleanser. It didn't worsen my skin, but did nothing positive either. Just kind of a normal cleanser, nothing exceptional.
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
I love this! I usually end up getting really dry skin from face washes but this one is amazing! It leaves my skin soft and it really does make me wake up in the morning and get ready for class. Love it!
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I really enjoy this product but it doesn't "wake me up in the morning" it is a good cleanser and my face feels really good after using it. It doesn't dry out my skin like a normal cleanser usually does.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?