BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kelly F.
I loved this product when I first started using it - it smelled great and made my face actually feel clean and fresh. After about a month though, it really dried my face out and no longer helped keeping acne away.
Monique J.
This cleanser is definitely a good pick-me-up in the morning. It wakes your skin up as soon as your start applying it. The little orange beads in it are visible and definitely make you feel like you are getting deep down and cleansing. Check it out!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
This product does a very good job of waking me up in the mornings when I use it. I noticed my skin feels less oily while using this product. I still have some issues but over all I think this product gets the job done
sandra d.
Kentwood, MI
Absolutley love Clean and Clear. I have been using clean and clear and staying faithful for 4 years now! Especially the Morning Burst! My face is really oil and this really helps eliminate the oil and is really refreshing! I use it in the morning and before bed! Works great. I rarely ever get break outs and this is the only brand i use for skin care.
Andrea H.
West Harrison, IN
Honestly could not live without this product. My husband and I both use this item in the shower. It's great for acne prevention and maintenance. So much fresher and smoothr feeling than using a bar of soap.
Heather J.
The smell is great on this face wash! However, it does make your skin feel kinda dry after rinsing and the beads can be a pain to deal with if you like to keep it simple (like me!). Not my go-to, but not the worst!
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa
This face wash does ok. It does make my skin feal really smooth after I use it, which I love! But other than that I don't necessarily get that clean feeling after I use it. I have found others that I like better.
Shayla J.
Derby, CT
I love this product. It smells great and it doesn't leave your face tight or dry like other cleansers. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have enough scrubbing beads. You can find it at your local drug store, Walmart, or Target.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
This face cleanser has to be my all time favorite! I normally apply it on my face in the mornings makes feel fresh & helps me wake up. I like that it has vitamin c & is oil free. Lastly has a great citrus scent.
Cassie F.
I bought this looking for a mildly exfoliating cleanser I could use each day. This works pretty well, and gives my skin a nice clean feeling, but after using it my skin is dry and bright red. I don't think it's worth the damage it inflicts on my skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?