BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alissa R.
This facial cleanser is amazing for the price and the quality! I would recommend this to anyone that takes regular morning showers! Especially for someone who needs to be refreshed and wake up! I often use it after the gym for a refreshing burst.
Lilyana D.
When it says it’s morning burst it means it! I wake up around 5 am to wash my face and it honestly helps me wake up a bit. I stopped using it on a day to day basis because it was getting too much for my skin. Other than that it works really well.
Yuliana O.
Atlanta, Ga
This works as well, it also smells so good. It worth it for your face. It’s not to harsh either. I’ve only used it a couple of times. I did meet my expectations and it have improved. I would use it again.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I enjoyed this cleanser in the morning. I like the bright citrus scent. I do not care much for the microbeads. I wish they would find an alternative that is better for the environment because this is a great cleanser at an affordable price tag.
Hayley T.
Fayetteville
I love this facial cleanser. The only thing I really would change about the product is the little plastic like beads don’t dissolve like the should and literally will stick to your face and be everywhere. Even in my hair when I use it. But other then that I highly recommend this product.
Tiffany O.
Pittsburgh
This product is the only face wash I will use. I have sensitive skin and this is the only face wash that actually works and I don’t have a reaction. I’ve been using this since I was 13 years old and honestly feel lost without if i don’t use it!
Anna W.
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser. I shower every morning, and this literally gives you a burst of energy!!! I have been purchasing this product for over three years now and have clear skin and wonderful results. Would highly recommend
Crissara Y.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this product! I have used this product for years and it has never let me down. I love the smell and the exfoliating that makes my skin feel great! I would highly recommend this product to anyone. This is a staple in my skincare routine.
Megan C.
Cohoes
Purchased at: Target
I liked morning burst because it did wake my up and make my skin tingle, but I noticed after a few days my skin would be extremely sensitive and irritated. I would only be able to use it like every 3 days for it to not hurt. I would recommend if you don’t have extremely sensitive skin.
Riley J.
Tampa
This product is overall okay.  It made my skin a little brighter and did the job well as far as cleansing goes.  I found that it made my skin drier than it normally is, but not soft.  It is pretty cheap but the price has gone up so I would definitely recommend a different cleanser than this.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?