BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kaitlyn b.
This product... WOW! I love waking up and using this on my face.. It wakes me up, smells amazing, and doesn't make my face oily. It wasn't expensive or hard to find. I loved it. It also lasts a good while!
Mary Beth F.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been using this product every morning for more than a year. I had acne when I started using it but now my face is very clear. It has helped keep my skin smooth and soft and I definitely would reccomend this product!
Brittney D.
This is absolutely my favorite routine product. I use this along with the toner and my face feels 200% better immediately. The smell really is invigorating and wakes me up and I'm left ready for the day.
Marley B.
Carrollton , TX
Cool product! It definitely is refreshing. It is very effective. I do think that this is a good value for a good product. The packaging it good. It has a pump on it which makes it easier. I would buy again
Rachel S.
I use this every morning in the shower in my daily routine. I let it sit for a minute to get the "tingly" feeling to wake me up. Though, it dries out my skin but I have a great moisturizer that fixes that.
Joeyy C.
I love it so much! It really wakes me up in the morning! The exfoliating beads really get into my skin and cleans up all the grime! I have a sample of this product, but I would definitely buy the full size!
Mia S.
Corona, CA
Loved this product a lot before I got acne. It made my skin feel amazing and soft and woke me up though whether that was placebo effect or not could be debated. However it didn't do anything for acne so depends what you want in your face wash
Brittany T.
This facial cleanser gives me a fresh and clean face. I love the way it smells and how clean my face feels after i use it. I wish there was some type of exfoliant in it to give my face a nice, gentle scrub.
Caitlin M.
Bahama, NC
I have rather dry skin and was staying with a friend for a night and needed to wash my face, this really dried my skin out major. Left my skin peeling and gross. Would never use again. I hate to grade it that low, but it was awful on my skin.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I love the smell and the beads in this cleanser. Fights against acne on my oily skin and keeps my face looking great all day. I don't wear much makeup so this product is great and make my skin look amazing.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?