BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Lindsey G.
I love this face wash because it left my skin feeling refreshed. But, I always felt like there was a filmy layer left on my face after I washed it all off. I also did not like the orange beads in it, it just seemed unnatural.
Barbara T.
Freehold, NJ
There isn't much of a burst that this claims, I don't feel any tingle or refreshing feeling its just your average stuff AND if I'm half asleep in the morning and don't rinse perfectly, i find little orange balls in my hair from it
Shantel M.
pomona , KS
This product works great in the mornings and makes you feel refreshed. On the plus side it is also inexpensive and easy to use. I use t when i shower and it works great. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lyndsey R.
I always come back to this product! Love the beads and the smell. Really can feel it working. Wakes me up more in the morning. Awesome results! I just got a new bottle from target a few days ago. Good price for what it does!
Sarai H.
Love the smell love the color use it every morning to help me wake up. Leaves me skin glowing a bit drying but nothing a good deep moisturizer can't help. I have used two bottles already and I will keep using this for a long time.
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
This cleanser is pretty good. I enjoy using it in the morning because the scent helps me wake up quicker. I didn't really see any result in helping clear up my face, though, which is the only reason this product isn't an A.
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I love this cleaner! I have used it every morning for the past few years and it makes my skin feel Great! I would highly recommend using it. I leave it on for a few minutes and it feel minty on my skin. I really like it!
Bri M.
Love the beads that leave a tingling cleaning feeling while i wash my face and neck. The value is decent but if you're looking for something cheaper, the generic does work just as well. I am a dedicated user and I'm not ready to switch products anytime soon.
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
It is a good cleanser and it smells really good. I didn't see a difference in my skin as far as less breakouts or blackheads but I usually just use it to wake up and wash off whatever oils my face produced the night before.
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this! The price is great for the product and I love the slight tingling feeling the beads give off. It smells very citrusy and orangey and is perfect to wake up to. It's so far one of the best facial cleansers I've used. 9/10 would recommend to anyone
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?