BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Catherine S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I hoped this product would work on my kind of skin, but it just left it way too dry to handle and felt as if my skin was tight. The scent wasn't what I hoped it would be, either. Maybe I just got a bad batch?
Rachael W.
Newark, DE
I have been using this facial cleanser for years and keep it in the shower. My husband started using it and is disappointed if I ever get anything else because he asks "Where are those little things inside?" (the morning burst beads that make your face feel fresh). That's my favorite part
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
I've been obsessed with this since it first came out. i love the little bursting citrus beads in the face wash and my skin always is clear and glowing from this wash. this is by far my favorite daily face wash!
Korri M.
I use this daily. By far my favorite face wash. I love the little beads that are in it. I use it mostly in the morning. I have really dry skin so for me it drys it out. But I have plenty of moisturizer for that.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
Like other reviewers, I appreciate the clean and fresh feeling that this product leaves behind. It smells great and, perhaps a placebo, but my skin started clearing up significantly within a few days of use.
Alberta R.
Fulton, NY
This is invigorating to use in the morning. Gives me flashbacks to college or high school. The commercials really does sell it. I think it is gentle just be sure to use lotion. I may buy it again in the future.
Taylor T.
Dorset, OH
This made my skin very dry and I could only use it once about every other day. And I used it until it was gone and by the end of the bottle, I noticed that my acne was back, and worse. I feel as if my skin may have become immune to the soap.. I'm not sure.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I have to say I really liked this product. It smells really nice and I love the "bursts" in their formula. It was somewhat gentle on my skin but the real thing going for it is that it smells lovely and is a great scent to start your day off right. Would recommend.
Tracy C.
Rosemead, CA
This face wash has a great citrus scent that is perfect for waking you up in the morning. It did clear acne after weeks of use, but did not leave skin glowing. Overall it is a good face wash comparable to many of the other clean and clear products
Samantha M.
Bowling Green, OH
Not sure how well this one is working out for me. I haven't noticed it helping, I actually think it's been making me break out more. Might try to switch to the other morning burst to see if that works better.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?