BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
This face cleanser has to be my all time favorite! I normally apply it on my face in the mornings makes feel fresh & helps me wake up. I like that it has vitamin c & is oil free. Lastly has a great citrus scent.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
This face wash was pretty good I went through 2 bottle and I really liked it. But I eventually got tired of it and wanted to try something new. Not one of my holy grail products but over all I still recommend it!
Lesly H.
75254 Dallas pkwy
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser It isnt As great as it says ' The little balls ' Help the skin to prep , And at the end of the Washing My skin felt very Dry ' I wouldnt buy it again ,
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
This product does a very good job of waking me up in the mornings when I use it. I noticed my skin feels less oily while using this product. I still have some issues but over all I think this product gets the job done
Joni M.
Hampton, VA
I love this! I knew reading the label it said "morning burst" but the first time I tried this, I used it at night in the shower. And it really did "wake me up" for a few extra hours before bedtime! Love this stuff!
Shayla J.
Derby, CT
I love this product. It smells great and it doesn't leave your face tight or dry like other cleansers. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have enough scrubbing beads. You can find it at your local drug store, Walmart, or Target.
Laurel Z.
Lower Burrell, PA
I loved that tingle you feel when you put it on, but other than that it really wasn't great. It really ended up drying out my skin and because of that I ended up breaking out more. I just don't think it was for me.
alena b.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this product at times when I do not have the time to apply my facial mask. It is a quick cleanse and gets rid of the oil. I used to use soaps to wash my face in the past but this product does the job without overdrying my face. I recommend it.
Ashlee B.
Bella Vista, AR
I really like this it works really well too! The beads in it make my skin feel so refreshed it's awesome! It's so great to use in the morning to help you wake up!
Megan H.
I tried this earlier in the year, it didn't leave me super impressed. I'm always up for trying out new face washes and things but this did nothing for me. I do know my brother enjoys this for himself though.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?