BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Olivia B.
Waco
Simply the best. I faithfully use for my daily face wash. I instantly feel awake and alert when I wash my face every morning! Love the pump! One pump is easily enough for one washing. Very effective product and would definitely recommend this product!
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
I’ve been using Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser since I was in high school ! I’m 26 yrs old now and I still use it ! I love the scent and the beads ! It also doesn’t irritate my skin. I will continue to buy this . Totally recommend
Torrie T.
Norman, OK
The morning burst is good as well. I switch off between the night,and mornings. I use this because it helps minimize my pores,and helps reduce my redness in the morning.
Marley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product and start every day with it. Not only does it smell good, but it always wakes me up. I keep it in my shower and it is very effective and always makes me feel fresh and clean. I bought it at Walmart and I've been using it for years.
Chanique J.
Columbia, MO
I use this product daily. It is very refreshing and keeps my skin balanced. I would say it is a little drying at times, but you should be okay if you follow up with a moisturizer. This controls my acne and wakes me up when I need a little extra push.
Carmen G.
Miami
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was good but i used it when i didn’t have any acne. This really doesn’t help with anything besides nice your face. This personal made my face feel awake and i liked it. But if your looking for something for acne this is not the product for you.
Nyeemah G.
This product is really good for making your face feel refreshed. When I wake up my skins tends to be really dry and flaky and when I use this it helps put some life back into my face. I would recommend to people who have a dry face after waking up.
Jennifer G.
This is the best over the counter face wash if you have acne prone skin. I use it as my daily face wash, and in the shower on my back and shoulders. My acne has cleared up significantly since using this product. Will definitely continue purchasing.
Ibi O.
Atlanta, GA
kind of heavily scented for me, but I like the feel of this. Unfortunately, my face feels pretty dry after this. I already have dry skin, so that's definitely not ideal. If you have oily/combo skin, this may be better for you to start the day with.
Ariel L.
Phoenix
All in all an average cleanser with no complaints but also nothing special. A good value if you are looking for a generic cleanser with a pump. For the price, I would reccommend aveeno or cetaphil as a better alternative. The citrus smell was nice.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?