BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
karen D.
bayonne
I truly love this product and I’m not saying it just because I have to. I been using this product for 2 weeks now and I really see the differences in my skin and acne it also wakes me up in the mornings for school and makes my skin look flawless 😍☺️☺️

And for the nights I use the blue one which makes me ready to go to bed and feel refreshed and clean. I really just love clean and clear they are my all time favorite
Emily H.
Wilson
This product is very refreshing, but it does dry out your skin. It did make my shin clear so my expectations were met. It was fairly cheap and not expensive. I bought this product from target. It is very easy to find. I would recommend this product to people who have oily skin not people who have dry skin.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I really liked this cleanser! It's very mild and gentle enough to use on a daily basis.  I have oily skin, and needed something a little stronger to use on a daily basis.  If you have more combination or drier skin, this would be perfect! The smell is nice, and the beads are great on your skin!
MaJhané D.
I love using this cleanser when I first wake up in the morning, if I’m not already awake this cleanser helps give me that extra push. Even thought it gives me that extra kick in the morning it doesn’t feel harsh on my skin I feel refreshed and rejuvenated. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to refresh their face first thing in the morning!
Alexandra D.
I use this product every morning, it really wakes me up and makes my skin feel great. A little goes a long way so don’t get pump crazy or you’ll feel extremely soaped up. If you have very sensitive skin this may not be the best for you. Overall I really love this product, and I highly recommend it.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
This is product I always have in my shower! I love the packaging/ pump feature! It makes it super easy to get out and get on with my day! I also LOVE the smell and it really does make me feel awake and ready while also clean and fresh! It always takes off even my toughest make up! Great product!
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup , WA
This product is absolutely amazing! It makes my skin feel so much better after a good nights sleep and gets me ready for the day. I have tried so many products and cleansers, even from the dermatologist, and this paired with the night cleanser is the only thing that has actually cleared my skin!
Kristen H.
Nelsonville, OH
This product worked awesome for me! Used it every morning in the shower. The smell is amazing. Smells very fresh and citrusy, does not smell chemically at all! Didn't dry out my skin either. I also loved the little beads that are in it that softly scrub your face and helped with my blackheads.
Megan R.
Okolona, AR
This is amazing. It wakes me up in the mornings and right after use my face looks brighter and smoother. It works great as an everyday cleanse and it massages in perfectly. Its gentle on my skin. When my friends ask how my skin is so clear i tell them i wash it with this and moisturize daily!
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
I like this product. This product does a great job removing makeup and dirt from your face. And the citrus scent really does a great job ‘waking me up’  .... however, I wish they would stop using micro beads in their products. They are unnecessary and are harmful to the environment.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?