BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
This stuff is pretty good. I use it every morning. I do have to pair it with a moisturizer though because my skin does get dryed out. It has helped with my acne though and making my face feel more fresh and awake.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely LIVE for this AMAZING Face Wash. There is absolutely NOTHING BETTER To HELP WAKE & revitalize my skin and my senses in the morning than this. It cleans and helps unclog my skin and pores. Highly recommended
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
I absolutely love this product. You wake up, wash your face with it, and then you just feel alive and ready for your day at work! It cleans well and leaves your face feeling nice and smooth. Also it smells great!!!
Taylor B.
Grove City, OH
This is my all time favorite drug store cleanser. It keeps my face clean and oil free without stripping it of every drop of moisture. It also smells great and has something in it that helps me to wake up just a little easier in the mornings. I go though a bottle of this about every 2-3 months.
sandra d.
Kentwood, MI
Absolutley love Clean and Clear. I have been using clean and clear and staying faithful for 4 years now! Especially the Morning Burst! My face is really oil and this really helps eliminate the oil and is really refreshing! I use it in the morning and before bed! Works great. I rarely ever get break outs and this is the only brand i use for skin care.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
I've been using this for YEARS. Nothing leaves my face feeling as clean as this does. I used to have breakouts around my mouth area / forehead. This was the only product that actually worked in eliminating these breakouts. I will continue to use this as long as they make it!
April d.
Ventura, CA
I liked too use this product in the morning because it gives you a fresh tingling feeling. That feeling helps wake you up. How ever when used every morning it would dry out my skin so I couldn't use it everyday.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
This face cleanser has to be my all time favorite! I normally apply it on my face in the mornings makes feel fresh & helps me wake up. I like that it has vitamin c & is oil free. Lastly has a great citrus scent.
Heather W.
Henning, MN
I used this for awhile. I really enjoyed the smell. It was nice and refreshing. It wasn't quite right for me though. Dried my skin out. I believe this product would be great for a young person with normal skin.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I love this product. I use it every morning and it feels great on my skin, keeps it clear, and does not irritate my face. I would recommend it to others and will continue to buy it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?