BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jennifer D.
This was ok I haven't used it in years, it smelled nice, but I didn't feel like it made much of a difference, I know use Bare Essentials face cleanser and I have way less break outs and my skin is always nice and clean.
Brooke J.
Waleska, GA
I've been using this for years and years. Everyone in my house loves it and it's a must have. Great for a morning pick-me-up. Smells amazing and wakes me up. Great followed by a cup of coffee - but that may just be me. :)
Feel Fab  B.
The only good thing about this product is the price other then that the ingredients over dry your skin and can cause many issues. I love reading the ingredients in the products I buy. I was so disappoint that they use artificial fragrances and lauren sulfate.
Maria J.
I can't really tell if this product works for me. It's said to help with acne and I haven't seen a difference in my acne clear up.so I would say it's a pretty disappointing product. I don't think I would purchase it again
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not very big on face washes and skin products but this is one that I highly recommend. It is invigorating and smells amazing. I love the way it leaves my skin. It is a wonderfully refreshing way to start your day!
Cheyeanna G.
Estancia, NM
I absolutely love this cleanser. I use it at morning and at night because it helps really clean my skin and allows me to get all of the dirt and oil off because I have really oily skin. Great product! Definitely recommend
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I have semi oily skin and have always had a small problem with acne. It's never been Anything major but it was still annoying. This face wash always kept my face clean! I love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
This morning burst, lives up to its name. It gives your face the burst of energy it needs to wake up. The smell is amazing and it does not dry your face out. I use this in conjunction run the nighttime facial cleanser.
Courtney D.
Winder, GA
I love these. They smell good and feel good on my face. I don't really feel like it wakes me up but my face has improved since I've been using them. I use the orange and the blue. The blue I think smells the best though.
Ariana C.
I started using it again not to long and I love it my face has cleared up thanks to this an me other face routine items I don't really know if the still sell them or not in many store because of the beads but they should
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?