BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Samantha P.
I use this face wash daily in the morning and it works wonders it keeps my skin clean and fresh it also helps me wake up its got the beads in it that feel good massaging the wash into your face wouldn't choose a different product
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
Very refreshing and leaves my face feeling clean- but is it? I saw no tremendous difference in the quality of my skin after 2 weeks. It was like a cup of coffee before my daily cup of coffee. It smelled great and made my face feel cool.
JT K.
I think this does a fairly good job of clearing out the skin. I wouldn't say it's the greatest. There are times that it completely dries out my skin that it feels like my skins been rubbed raw. And I normally have combination skin.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
This cleaner does work wonders, but I felt it didn't help with the oil on my face. It is oil free, so it didn't add to the problem. I loved how my face felt. I just didn't like that it did not seem to help battle my oil issues.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
I bought this product due to the nice commercials, and to maybe help wake me up more in the morning before class. This product really only smells good….doesn't really cleanse or remove any makeup I had on. Ended up using as a body wash.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I always have this face wash in my shower! It smells so good and it's so refreshing! It lathers up really well and removes most of my makeup also. It's very affordable and I but mine at Target. I love the way it's formulated just the way it is!
Evana A.
North Highlands, CA
A year ago my acne was horrid, but after using it my acne started to clear up. The price may be scary but its worth it. When i first started using it I always complained "I don't see a difference!" but as a I compare pictures from now and then, there is a huge difference.
avery w.
Frisco, TX
This has got to be one of the best facial cleaners i have ever used. i started using this when i was 12 up to now I'm 16. it wakes you up smells amazing and is just amazing. i love the littlw scrubing bubbles in it, it feels funny but it works and its an amazing wake up.
Tori G.
Spring hope
Made my face super smooth & evened out my skin tone. The packaging is super nice & easy for traveling. The product is easy to apply and easy to wash off. I have purchased this many times because of how much I love it ! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I believe anyone with any skin type would LOVE this!
Jeanette B.
I LOVE this, refreshing, and clean feeling. It's great for anytime really, but I use it every morning. Especially after a night out. After removing makeup and lashes and all that fun stuff, this just refreshes and cleans so well.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?