BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Allison K.
I used this face wash it college. As many know your super stressed in college when I wake up in the morning After a long night of studying I use this to help wake up my skin for a fresher cleaner feel and a great day.
Amanda D.
Wheatland, IN
I love the morning burst face wash!! The scent is nice and crisp and clean to wake you up. It doesn't dry my skin out like a lot of other cleansers. It gently scrubs the dry skin away.
Kaitlin M.
My favorite morning cleanser. Really awakens and brightens the skin. I bought it at my local drug store. It's affordable and great value. Very effective and if you're looking for a less expensive cleanser, this is it.
Kelsey A.
Columbus, OH
I use this product in the morning and the nighttime version at night. I haven't had many breakouts since using it, which is great; however, when I dry my face after using it, I usually still have makeup rubbing off on the towel. I have to use an exfoliant as well, or my face doesn't get totally clean.
Amanda K.
Every morning when I wake up I wash my face with this. It is really gentle but it also scrubs at the same time. It has a great scent and gets rid of all the excess oils and dead skin on your face. I really like this.
Macie T.
Prattville
This product most definitely wakes you up in the morning and leaves your skin feeling very tingly and clean but also very dry. So, I do suggest using a nice moisturizer after washing your face with this product but other than that I have no complaints.
Hannah A.
Oshkosh, WI
I liked this cleanser. I have naturally oily skin in the summer and this facewash does not leave an oily residue like others. It's a reasonable price and does it's job. It's also very refreshing and has a great scent.
Courtney N.
Terry, MS
This facial cleaner is the best ! It makes your faced feel refreshed when you wake up, and it looks a little cleaner! Your pores feel refreshed and clean. Buy this product and I promise you will have no regrets.
Kristy M.
It's okay. I feel like this product does work but at the same time it's takes out all the impurities before it does wonders to your face. Like they say the ugliness must come out before the beauty can be appreciated.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
I use this product every morning to start my day. It makes me feel awake and it smells good. The beads In it really help my face and complexion. The only bad part is if used too often it can dry your natural oils out.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?