BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Danielle C.
chula vista, CA
I love how this wakes up my face in the morning, but I don't love how it strips my skin. I do have combo skin, and usually only use it in the summer...but I still end up with tight, dry spots. So good, but not great.
Grace H.
I liked this face wash because of that clean fresh feel it gives you in the morning, but it's not my favorite. It's a little too harsh for me and dries out my skin. Also I don't care for the little beads in it either.
Kaitlin T.
Bellevue, KY
I didn't really like this facial wash. It felt like I was putting regular hand soap on my face. I was looking for more of a scrub with the beads. Not to mention it made my skin feel kind of blotchy/irritated afterwards.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
I use this cleanser every single day since it came out. I love the fresh smell and the bursting beads are excellent to exfoliate your skin at the same time i get acne maybe once every few months by using only this and moisturizer for a skin care routine.
Lindsey M.
Sarasota, FL
I like this product but wouldn't choose it. It does make your face feel nice but the micro beads are horrible for the environment as they do not break down or disintegrate. I usually choose one of the clean and clear face washes with no beads, instead.
Sierra M.
I am not prone to breakouts, but I do have occasional ones and this product really helps keep them to a minimum. I use this everyday in the shower to rid my face of dirt and makeup. Very great product I do recommend.
Maggie L.
Merced, CA
I bought this product several months ago and I thought I was ok!! It cleaned my face the way I wanted it to but my face felt dry after.. I did like the product and it smelled amazing but I probably wont use it again!!
Libby R.
this face wash was refreshing and nice, but it didn't really help my acne. It made my face feel fresh and clean but I was still having a lot of skin problems while using it and had to switch to a different cleanser.
Isabel R.
Ithaca, NY
I really like how refreshing and awakening this cleanser is for my face, and it really cleans my skin effectively! The only problem I have is that it is very drying and my face feels tight after using it, so remember to use a moisturizer immediately after!
Melissa G.
Jeffersonvlle, OH
I genuinely love this stuff! Not only does it give me that little boost in the morning to wake me up and get me going... it also makes me face look and feel great. It smells really great too. It's a refreshing scent.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?