BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Courtney D.
Winder, GA
I love these. They smell good and feel good on my face. I don't really feel like it wakes me up but my face has improved since I've been using them. I use the orange and the blue. The blue I think smells the best though.
Amanda H.
Ferrum, VA
Great product. Really works. It wakes me up in the morning. It cleans well even for oily skinned people. It does not foam up well though but the exfoilatiting beads exfoliate my skin.
Isabel R.
Ithaca, NY
I really like how refreshing and awakening this cleanser is for my face, and it really cleans my skin effectively! The only problem I have is that it is very drying and my face feels tight after using it, so remember to use a moisturizer immediately after!
Arabella H.
Spokane , WA
Simple but good! Wasn’t anything exceptional, but it definitely cleaned my face well and left my skin feeling fresh. It was a bit drying, but I have yet to find a cleanser that isn’t. Overall good value!
Megan M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like to switch products up every once in a while, so I picked this up as I saw all the commercials for it. I liked the smell, but I honestly didn't notice a difference in my skin. I didn't really feel like it "woke me up" like its supposed to either.
Kelsey A.
Columbus, OH
I use this product in the morning and the nighttime version at night. I haven't had many breakouts since using it, which is great; however, when I dry my face after using it, I usually still have makeup rubbing off on the towel. I have to use an exfoliant as well, or my face doesn't get totally clean.
Diana B.
I will say that this product has worked well for me. I was used to a more expensive brand and I gave this a try and it was worked just as well. I do enjoy the smell and it is pleasant and wakes me up in the morning.
Amanda S.
Love this cleanser! Gently cleans my combination skin without drying me out. The micro beads massage your skin but dissolve so there is no plastic going down your drain! Brightens and has a fresh scent to wake you up!
Kaitlin T.
Bellevue, KY
I didn't really like this facial wash. It felt like I was putting regular hand soap on my face. I was looking for more of a scrub with the beads. Not to mention it made my skin feel kind of blotchy/irritated afterwards.
Macie T.
Prattville
This product most definitely wakes you up in the morning and leaves your skin feeling very tingly and clean but also very dry. So, I do suggest using a nice moisturizer after washing your face with this product but other than that I have no complaints.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?