BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jenny C.
I would always want to use a gentle wash in the morning, especially since I just woke up and feel like crap! This is such a gentle wash and it is such a reviving wash. I feel so awake after it, maybe its the scent IDK!
Christina H.
Ephrata , WA
This is a great facial wash-I use it every morning, the fresh citrus scent wakes and invigorates you while the tiny beads provide just the right amount of scrubbing. It's a great way to start your face for makeup prep!
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not very big on face washes and skin products but this is one that I highly recommend. It is invigorating and smells amazing. I love the way it leaves my skin. It is a wonderfully refreshing way to start your day!
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
I noticed that I had to stop using this face wash after a few days. It started to dry my normal skin out and I began to chap around my t zone area. I even used the same brand of moisturizer but it did not prevent the drying.
Brianna L.
Tyler, TX
I've used a few clean&clear products. I have pretty oily skin and it tends to dry it out the more I use it. If that's what you're looking for, great. But it's hard to use this during winter time. And it didn't seem to clear my acne at all. And my pores remained the same. I've switched to a different product since I JUST finished my last clean&clear face wash.
Imelda C.
Lake Worth, FL
Love love love. Really wakes you tingle feeling ,refreshing feeling. Its great good price for a regular size but if you like just to try it out Wal-Mart has a small size for a dollar but trust me your gonna wish you just got the regular size. Great product.
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
There's a reason it's dedicated for mornings! It definitely gives you a fresh and cooling sensation that wakes you up. Make sure you rinse well though, because I've had a few times where it made my face feel dried out.
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
I shower just after waking up and the first thing I wash is my face with this because I swear on everything this instantly wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed! Plus my face always smells nice and is fresh and clean :)
Mariel G.
I like this product because it actually makes your face feel fresh but I feel that other than that it doesn't do much. It just makes it feel fresh. Its okay I guess but I know for sure that there is better ones out there.
Megan J.
I have always liked this product and it is one of my go-to face washes. It makes my skin feel airy and super clean. I have oily skin so this is perfect for that. Definitely one of the most refreshing face washes out there.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?