BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jessica A.
Syracuse
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean & clear is one of my favorite skincare brands. I like this product. I don’t quite understand the “morning burst” as I don’t feel a difference really compared to the regular/other clean & clear cleansers..but overall it is a good product and I would recommend to others and purchase/use again.
Laylani C.
this is the one thing i use everyday. my favorite facial cleanser everywhere im always stocked up. great for sensitive skin like mine & always leaves you refreshed & soft
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
A great product. First, the smell is very nice. I also like how gentle it is on the skin, and how it foams up nicely while using it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and with a great smell. I even use this on my arms as well. I would recommend this product.
Krista G.
Stringtown
It’s a good sized bottle, not expensive. It smells amazing and I like the little beads in it.
After you scrub  rub your face with it it leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed.  Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Marissa A.
State College, PA
Refreshing in the morning and at night. We keep this in our guest bathroom at our house near the beach. Love to use this after getting in from a long day at the beach. Works great to get off those layers of tanning oil, sunscreen, sweat, and salt water.
Roxy P.
Mexico, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
After using this product for 2 months, my skin looks flawless. I love how the beads provide a cooling sensation that wakes your skin up instantly. Also is at a great price AND clean and clear has other products for different skin types so there is a variety for everyone. You can find this just about anywhere
Shulaya T.
Lima, Ohio
Love this face wash. Gets off all dirty build up and make up. But doesn’t do a deep pores cleaning. Bought it from Walmart in combination with the astringent and used them together. When using with an exfoliating brush it can make your skin fairly dry.
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
I’ve been using Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser since I was in high school ! I’m 26 yrs old now and I still use it ! I love the scent and the beads ! It also doesn’t irritate my skin. I will continue to buy this . Totally recommend
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: CVS
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser excellent facial cleansers. It also acts as an exfoliant. My skin feels so good after using and gives it a nice glow.
Marley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product and start every day with it. Not only does it smell good, but it always wakes me up. I keep it in my shower and it is very effective and always makes me feel fresh and clean. I bought it at Walmart and I've been using it for years.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?