BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Angel H.
I love this cleanser because it leaves your face feeling so smooth and hydrated. It's a good cleanser for an even better price! It exceeded my expectations and I would definitely refer to a friend or anyone interested!
Emaleigh  H.
Debord, KY
The smell is amazing. Microbeads may not be environmentally friendly, though. It does help get me awake and leaves my face feeling fresh but it may work just as well to have a Clean and Clear face wash without Microbeads,
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
This scent helps wake up my skin in the morning. The packaging is nice and bright which also helps with the waking up process. It is a gentle cleanse that is quite effective. There is not much room for improvement needed.
Mariel G.
I like this product because it actually makes your face feel fresh but I feel that other than that it doesn't do much. It just makes it feel fresh. Its okay I guess but I know for sure that there is better ones out there.
Laura S.
montebello
i actually bought this product in walmart and it does work i only use it when i wake up it does work it wakes me up even more it does feel a little rough but it does clear your skin and afterwards you'll feel refreshed!!
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
I shower just after waking up and the first thing I wash is my face with this because I swear on everything this instantly wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed! Plus my face always smells nice and is fresh and clean :)
Stephanie A.
I literally cannot start my day without using Clean and Clear morning burst! It literally wakes you up and has you feeling fresh and ready to go! My skin feels great and it works wonders
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
I noticed that I had to stop using this face wash after a few days. It started to dry my normal skin out and I began to chap around my t zone area. I even used the same brand of moisturizer but it did not prevent the drying.
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
I am in love with the way it smells, it smells so refreshing and it literally wakes me up and feel energized. And I love how clean my face feels and the results are awesome. My face looks clear without looking dry or oily
Jenny C.
I would always want to use a gentle wash in the morning, especially since I just woke up and feel like crap! This is such a gentle wash and it is such a reviving wash. I feel so awake after it, maybe its the scent IDK!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?