BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Chantel W.
Gladstone, MI
I love this product. It smells very citrus-y. Every time I've used it, it leaves my face feeling very fresh and clean. I have very sensitive skin, and it didn't dry my skin out at all. Not to mention, it helped clear up some acne and blemishes on my face. I recommend it.
Lacey S.
This is a great cleanser. I originally bought the travel sized version to bring on a trip and continued to buy it after. It really does invigorate your senses in the morning. I purchased at target and i recommend this to others.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
This cleaner does work wonders, but I felt it didn't help with the oil on my face. It is oil free, so it didn't add to the problem. I loved how my face felt. I just didn't like that it did not seem to help battle my oil issues.
Brenda R.
I've been using this product for about a week now and I love it. It leaves your face feeling fresh and smoother, and it smells wonderful. So far it's my favorite product.
Anamaree M.
Corcoran, CA
LOVE THIS!! I'm currently on my third bottle. Yes, i said third.. it is that amazing! Smells great, Feels great after using & for me i have oily to dry skin & it was perfect!! So glad i came across this product. It is however a little pricey depending on where you buy it.
JT K.
I think this does a fairly good job of clearing out the skin. I wouldn't say it's the greatest. There are times that it completely dries out my skin that it feels like my skins been rubbed raw. And I normally have combination skin.
Jennifer N.
Taft, TN
I have this! I actually have a few bottles of it! The smell is awesome! citrus! It keeps my skin feeling smooth and evens out my skin tone! I have been using this product for a while now and never had a complaint! the price is great too!
Tori G.
Spring hope
Made my face super smooth & evened out my skin tone. The packaging is super nice & easy for traveling. The product is easy to apply and easy to wash off. I have purchased this many times because of how much I love it ! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I believe anyone with any skin type would LOVE this!
Amber C.
Although this facial cleansure isn't a good product on my sensitive skin, my hubby seems to like it. The citrus scent is alluring tho. The beads in the wash are spare and it could use more of them. It's an ok product but not for me.
McKenzie C.
Suffolk, VA
These little plastic beads never biodegrade.. I'd choose something else like the St. Ives apricot scrub. Gentle and natural. These beads were actually just banned in IL... they don't work that well, but the smell is nice. So I'll keep looking for the best of both worlds.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?