BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
kelsey p.
I love this face soap! i first used it when i first started getting acne and it worked wonders for my face. I had to start using "harder" treatments for a while so this isn't amazing for very very acne prone skin or cystic acne but for someone will barely any blemishes its amazing.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I bought this for my daughters , and they all were impressed! Two of my daughters have oily skin and felt that their skin was cleansed very well after using Clean & Clear. The liked the gel and felt that it rinsed off better than other cleansers. They all loved the scent as well!
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
I consider this part of my morning...and evening ritual! The exfoliating beads are just enough to leave your face feeling refreshed and ready for the day! My skin is very dry so I enjoy having a moisturizer that replenishes my skin daily!
April C.
Its been a few years since I used it but I remember it well. The scent was amazing and it cleaned my oily face really well. It also dried my face but if you use the clean and clear face moisturizer afterward your face should rehydrate.
Aisha W.
I have been using it since a last few months daily morning b,coz first time when i switch to this face wash i feel my skin so fresh and had a great soothing effect i think this is the only cleanser which helps to wake up attentively in morning and this is my reason to stay fresh whole day
Dalymar M.
Coral Gables, FL
It cleans out your face of any visible debris and make up, but it doesn't really scrub your face because it barely has any exfoliation grains. It also dries my face; luckily i use aveeno moisturizer for my face to get rid of the dryness.
Katie B.
South Elgin, IL
The morning blast scent really does help wake me up and get me going in the morning! The beads leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and tingly! This product leaves me feeling ready to start my day! I seriously love the scent so much!
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
I don't use face wash every day, but on the mornings I do I totally look forward to this stuff. Who knows how much the vitamins actually wake you up or the water on your face does, but I love the feeling either way.
It's not greasy, it smells great, and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Matt C.
De Queen, AR
I absolutely love Clean and Clear morning burst Facial Cleanser! It's makes your face feel so clean and fresh! I use this all the time (sometimes not even in the mornings!) ;)
Christal C.
Belle Isle, FL
I have use this before and i loved every time I used to use it, but after a while it kind of stop working for my skin. I love the smell, and the feeling after rinsing my face.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?