BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. I have purchased cleansers from high-end cosmetic product lines and I will stick with this. My face feels completely clean (no residue) and the light citrus scent is nice.
Piret R.
It smells super good and cleans your face really good but it left my skin really dry and after using it for a couple of days my face started to break out and the only thing I did different was using this cleanser every morning.
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
I love clean and clear products i been using there products for years they seem to get better they give u that extra boosr when u wake up i wash my face morning/nite time make my face so soft and refresh the smells are great
Ilka C.
This is one of my favorite facial products, has an incredible aroma, it works amazing, i have an oily skin in the T zone and this cleaner do a great job. I love the beads and this cleanes leaves my face soooo soft and clean.
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this face wash and I use it very day. I also use it at night, because even though ti says it's gong to wake you up, it doesn't really do that, but the reason I love it is because it smells so good and cleans my face well without harsh active ingredients.
Luciana W.
I usually use Clinique and bought this because I didn't feel like going to the mall. I don't dislike it. It cleans my face. I use it with my Clarisonic. I don't really like the smell of it, I kind of like a more subtle scent. I will probably go back to Clinique.
Angelina R.
Great smell, doesn't overdry my skin or break me out. Affordable and easy to find!

I like using this in the AM and I use this at night too sometimes :D

Final Verdict: Thank you clean & clear! It's my go-to AM cleanser :D
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
It is a good cleanser and it smells really good. I didn't see a difference in my skin as far as less breakouts or blackheads but I usually just use it to wake up and wash off whatever oils my face produced the night before.
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
These bottles always look so cute. The product smells nice, but dries out my skin. I barely use mine now because every time I do, I break out for some reason and I hate breaking out because it is very noticeable to people.
Meagan R.
Ford City, PA
I do not care for this face wash; I don't like the smell, I don't like the stickiness of the wash itself & I don't like the random beads in it. If it's going to be a wash, let it be a wash. If I wanted to get beads in my eyes, I would scrub them with sugar scrub.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?