BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I love using this face wash. It smells great and the little beads feel great as you are washing your face. A lot of face washes dry out my skin but this one keeps my face moist not oily and it does make feel great in the morning.
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
Very refreshing and leaves my face feeling clean- but is it? I saw no tremendous difference in the quality of my skin after 2 weeks. It was like a cup of coffee before my daily cup of coffee. It smelled great and made my face feel cool.
Tiffany A.
Long beach, Ca
Face wash left my skin feeling soft and clean. Not my favorite cleanser because after a couple of washed it dried my face out. The scrubbers didn't really exfoliate my face. I feel leaked the scrubbers need to be a little harder.
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
I really enjoy this facial wash. I used it every morning for a few months, and it was very refreshing and effective. The value is great, and it's easy to pick up at your local drug store or Walmart. I highly recommend this facial wash!
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
I bought this product due to the nice commercials, and to maybe help wake me up more in the morning before class. This product really only smells good….doesn't really cleanse or remove any makeup I had on. Ended up using as a body wash.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite face wash. It smells so good and is refreshing. It leaves my face feeling very clean and I don't breakout from it like I usually do from other facial washes!
McKenzie C.
Suffolk, VA
These little plastic beads never biodegrade.. I'd choose something else like the St. Ives apricot scrub. Gentle and natural. These beads were actually just banned in IL... they don't work that well, but the smell is nice. So I'll keep looking for the best of both worlds.
Ashley L.
Hampton, GA
This product is really only good for exfoliating. It does nothing more and nothing less. I wouldn't use this as an acne scrub or cleanser because that would make your acne even worse. But it's a good overall product for exfoliating.
Tori G.
Spring hope
Made my face super smooth & evened out my skin tone. The packaging is super nice & easy for traveling. The product is easy to apply and easy to wash off. I have purchased this many times because of how much I love it ! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I believe anyone with any skin type would LOVE this!
Rhea V.
Im very big on face cleanser. And this morning burst does nothing for me. My face dose not feel any different after I use it. If been useing this product for two wks and nothing different. Wanted to finish the bottle so I didn't waste my money and but I feel I did.
saydi d.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does this product make your skin dry and is it great for sensitive skin ?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wad this your first ever face wash? Cause it was mine & it seems like everyone I know says that too! Random question but yeah;)
QuinysE E.
Bronx, NY
Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?
Sequoyah T.
Does it leave your skin oily or dry?
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
Do the beads in this product get under your skin? (I've had this problem with other scrubs)