BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
This cleanser is pretty good. I enjoy using it in the morning because the scent helps me wake up quicker. I didn't really see any result in helping clear up my face, though, which is the only reason this product isn't an A.
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
I love clean and clear products i been using there products for years they seem to get better they give u that extra boosr when u wake up i wash my face morning/nite time make my face so soft and refresh the smells are great
Paris P.
Akron, OH
This product is okay. It does wake you up with the tingling sensation but there is room for improvement when it comes to helping the real problem. I buy it at Walgreens where the products of this brand are reasonably priced.
katie g.
Glen Carbon, IL
I like this face wash but they had to change the formulation in my area due to a law that passed and they are not allowed to have the bursting beads. I have a few bottles of the original and use it from time to time though
Luciana W.
I usually use Clinique and bought this because I didn't feel like going to the mall. I don't dislike it. It cleans my face. I use it with my Clarisonic. I don't really like the smell of it, I kind of like a more subtle scent. I will probably go back to Clinique.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I like this cleanser because after I use it I suddenly feel more alert and awake! Maybe it is not for my skin type however because it is very drying. It smells good but there are other cleansers I'd rather use than this one.
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
It is a good cleanser and it smells really good. I didn't see a difference in my skin as far as less breakouts or blackheads but I usually just use it to wake up and wash off whatever oils my face produced the night before.
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been pairing this with my Simple Moisturizing Face WaSH but after buying the full sized bottle I don't have to because it leaves my skin looking fresh, hydrated, waken up from my deep slumber, and moisturized. I have combination skin and anything that makes my skin look moisturized longer while go good in my book. It is just perfect for every and any skin type.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like this product, it smells great and works pretty well. The only draw back is that it's not a super rough scrub, and that's what I feel like I need most of the time to really feel like I've gotten deep down in my pores.
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. I have purchased cleansers from high-end cosmetic product lines and I will stick with this. My face feels completely clean (no residue) and the light citrus scent is nice.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?