BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this! The price is great for the product and I love the slight tingling feeling the beads give off. It smells very citrusy and orangey and is perfect to wake up to. It's so far one of the best facial cleansers I've used. 9/10 would recommend to anyone
Hannah T.
Louisiana
This is a really good product. I'm not a morning person an I'm very tired in the morning and this wakes me and my skin up in the morning. It feels nice to put on and wash off. When it's off your pores are clear and clean!!
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I love this cleaner! I have used it every morning for the past few years and it makes my skin feel Great! I would highly recommend using it. I leave it on for a few minutes and it feel minty on my skin. I really like it!
Sarai H.
Love the smell love the color use it every morning to help me wake up. Leaves me skin glowing a bit drying but nothing a good deep moisturizer can't help. I have used two bottles already and I will keep using this for a long time.
Julie A.
Corinth, MS
This is great for giving you and your face a wake up call in the morning. The fresh and cool feeling you're left with after washing is the best way to start your day.
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
These bottles always look so cute. The product smells nice, but dries out my skin. I barely use mine now because every time I do, I break out for some reason and I hate breaking out because it is very noticeable to people.
Jenny S.
Monroe, MI
I love using this face wash. It helps wake me up every morning and is great smelling. The micro beads help scrub all of the dead skin off my face. The only downfall is that sometimes after using it, my face feels a little tight and dry.
Marissa B.
Springfield, IL
I had a problem with this even before I used it. The pump did not work, and so when ever I wanted to use the product I had to unscrew the pump and pour it out. I never really felt that the beads worked for me to wake me up.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Good basic cleanser. It left my face feeling clean. Also cleaned up excess oil without drying out the rest of my face. I have combination oily skin. Would buy again.
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
I love clean and clear products i been using there products for years they seem to get better they give u that extra boosr when u wake up i wash my face morning/nite time make my face so soft and refresh the smells are great
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?