BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sam G.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I really like this product. I use it in the morning as directed and within a few hours I can see a difference. One thing I do not care for is how dry it leaves my face.
Aerie T.
I've been using this product for years I really like the smell of it I usually buy it at Walmart and it meets my exceptions it's a little harsh but I like the exfoliation I would recommend it to someone with rougher skin types
Adriana Z.
Wapato, WA
I keep this product in the shower and alloy it to my face whenever I take one wiether it morning or night. I have very acne pro skin and this product does wonders for my skin doesn't make me break out or dry out my ship either.
Marisa M.
This product works. I wash my face with it everyday. The packaging makes me feel happy to wash my face. I bought it at Target for a very inexpensive price. I haven't used it long enough to see any difference (about 5 days -1 so 4) but my random red spots are gone and pimples are shrinking!
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
I just started using this product so far I really like it. I like the micro beads thats included and it has such a great smell. Since I have oily skin it helps me with the oil and leaves my skin feeling dry but in a good way.
MaKenzie M.
pleasanton, CA
I used to use this product once a day and it felt nice to have the beads "scrub" off some of the dead skin, however it soon began to irritate areas of my face. It's definitely too harsh for regular use, but could be a good once a week wake-up for the skin.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
I love this face wash .i only got it because my sister gave it to me and it totally controlled my oily skin and made me stop breaking out . It was a huge surprise because o have super acne prone skin and usually nothing helps .
Alexandria A.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite drugstore face wash! Refreshes skin and keeps breakouts under control. Obviously doesn't match up to more professional washes but for the inexpensivness: really good product. Not for sensitive skin though
Sabrina C.
Marana, AZ
Morning burst does give me that fresh, cool sensation as I wash my face. It is gentle on my skin and exfoliates just enough to remove dirt and oils. Does not exactly improve blemishes or acne but is decent for facial cleansing.
Kristen W.
Bossier City , LA
This face wash smells so good. If you have dry skin like I do i would def suggest using a moisturizer after you use this because it tends to strip all the natural oils from my face. I still love it though! I use it ever morning!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?