BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
The pump on this face wash makes it a lot more convenient. The smell and little beads do help to wake you up in the morning. Skin feels really smooth after washing but I feel like it doesn't get rid of excess makeup on my face.
Margaret W.
Fredonia, NY
For someone who doesn't really have skin issues (oily, dry or acne) and only deal with the occasional pimple, I'm a huge fan of this product! I can't say how it may or may not treat those issues previously mentioned, but I use this wash everyday in the shower and it gets rid of any makeup, sweat or dirt on my face and leaves my pores feeling open and fresh and clean.
Amanda G.
Swedesboro, NJ
I have fairly sensitive skin and I have no problem using this product. It is very refreshing for your morning face wash but it really dries my skin out. I have really oily skin too so the fact that it dries me out to the point that i can't stand it is very strange.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
This smells very nice and leaves your face feeling clean. I have found with prolonged use it dries your skin out. It also makes it a little itchy. I have sensitive skin and found that I cannot use this more than 2 times a week.
Angela T.
I have very sensitive skin, therefore my face breaks out very easily. This product did not cause my face to break out. The only downside is that it does leave your skin a bit dry. I paired it with the morning burst moisturizer and had no problem with dry skin :)
Barbara T.
Freehold, NJ
There isn't much of a burst that this claims, I don't feel any tingle or refreshing feeling its just your average stuff AND if I'm half asleep in the morning and don't rinse perfectly, i find little orange balls in my hair from it
Kelsey M.
This product smells great and the bursting beads are sure to make you up in the morning. I would not recommend this product to those to have dry or sensitive skin because it can cause redness, and make your face even more dry.
Karina T.
I was just looking for a basic skin cleanser and chose this one because it wasn't too pricey. I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE! I have already repurchased this and will continue to do so. It keeps my skin really clean and it smells good.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
This product smells amazing! It's very light and refreshing. I use it in the mornings to wake me up and wake my skin up! I like that it doesn't make my face feel clogged or tight like other face washes. Definitely recommend :)
Lindsey G.
I love this face wash because it left my skin feeling refreshed. But, I always felt like there was a filmy layer left on my face after I washed it all off. I also did not like the orange beads in it, it just seemed unnatural.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?