BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kyla K.
Cave Creek
Freshens up to skin when you wake up and makes you more awake . Great packaging can see through the bottle and see what is on inside of the bottle. Inexpensive but worth the price. The beads inside do take a while to dissolve .
T L.
I prefer the blue version of this, and I prefer it in a the scrub form. I use the blue scrub as a facial cleanser and make up remover. It's a great product for the cost and I feel like it effectively exfoliates and removes my makeup without being too harsh on my skin.
Alexandria A.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite drugstore face wash! Refreshes skin and keeps breakouts under control. Obviously doesn't match up to more professional washes but for the inexpensivness: really good product. Not for sensitive skin though
Robin P.
Grapevine, TX
This isn't my normal go-to wash but I love the scent and it's a great drugstore brand... my only complaint is that my skin feels a little bit drier after using it, as opposed to other brands of face cleanser that I've tried.
Carina T.
fort myers, FL
I have super sensitive skin and I wanted to try something that had a good scent but this made me break out more than I already was! If your skin is not so sensitive then I would think it would work but those who do stay away!
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I got this jus t wanting a good cleansing in the morning. I have very dry skin and I was worried it would dry my face out, but thankfully it didn't dry it out except around my nose a little. I like it and will be rebuying it.
AUTUMN C.
This is one of the many clean & clear products that I really enjoy! I use it right when I wake up and also it works really well to get makeup off! It makes my face feel really clean and look clean too! I would recommend this.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
When Clean & Clear came out with this Morning Burst line I was excited to try it out, Ive used Clean & Clear Advantage for years. Its the only thing that cleared my acne. But I used up the whole bottle and thought I really don't need to buy another bottle of this. It did nothing for my skin at all. Don't get me wrong I love Clean & Clear but I'm not a fan of this line.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I use this everyday in the morning. It smells beautiful and does clean your face well. The only thing I would say is that if you don't rinse it off completely it will leave you face very sticky. Cheap to buy, will purchase again.
Taylor B.
North Adams, MA
This product smelled great and there was a lot of hype about it. I was excited to buy it, it smells great but is extremely drying. I do have oily skin but this product just broke me out and made my skin start to peel after 1 use. I would not recommend this product.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?