BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Fatimah C.
I get that for some people this works very well, but I have a feeling this works best for pre-teens up to just around 15, probably, because that's around the age range I could use this before I gave up. It just became ineffective after, leaving me to find better brands, or dried out too much, and the beads in it are--plastic? Not eco-sustainable, and do little to begin with.
Nili S.
Love face soaps that suds up. However, I don't believe this actually cleared up my face. It had left me with cleaner feeling and brighter looking skin after using it, but the acne didn't really go too far. Objectively I still like it I just have to alternate cleansers.
Hannah M.
Carthage, Nc
I've been using this for as long as I can remember! Probably for about 8 years now! You can't go wrong with this classic. I love how it wakes me up In the morning and makes me feel so awake and fresh and ready to start my day!!!!
Elaine B.
Newnan, GA
Part of my daily regimen. Just the smell of it will have you ready and set for the day. I usually feel a tingly sensation on my face which I don't mind. Extremely affordable compared to other brands and worth every dime. LOVE IT !!
Chantel W.
Gladstone, MI
I love this product. It smells very citrus-y. Every time I've used it, it leaves my face feeling very fresh and clean. I have very sensitive skin, and it didn't dry my skin out at all. Not to mention, it helped clear up some acne and blemishes on my face. I recommend it.
Brenda R.
I've been using this product for about a week now and I love it. It leaves your face feeling fresh and smoother, and it smells wonderful. So far it's my favorite product.
Jeanette B.
I LOVE this, refreshing, and clean feeling. It's great for anytime really, but I use it every morning. Especially after a night out. After removing makeup and lashes and all that fun stuff, this just refreshes and cleans so well.
McKenzie C.
Suffolk, VA
These little plastic beads never biodegrade.. I'd choose something else like the St. Ives apricot scrub. Gentle and natural. These beads were actually just banned in IL... they don't work that well, but the smell is nice. So I'll keep looking for the best of both worlds.
Anamaree M.
Corcoran, CA
LOVE THIS!! I'm currently on my third bottle. Yes, i said third.. it is that amazing! Smells great, Feels great after using & for me i have oily to dry skin & it was perfect!! So glad i came across this product. It is however a little pricey depending on where you buy it.
Tori G.
Spring hope
Made my face super smooth & evened out my skin tone. The packaging is super nice & easy for traveling. The product is easy to apply and easy to wash off. I have purchased this many times because of how much I love it ! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I believe anyone with any skin type would LOVE this!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?