BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
I use this product on my face every morning! Not only does my face come out clean and refreshed, but my skin is softer and my pores are smaller! My favorite is the citrus with the strawberry seeds!!! The scent is fabulous as well!
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
Very refreshing and leaves my face feeling clean- but is it? I saw no tremendous difference in the quality of my skin after 2 weeks. It was like a cup of coffee before my daily cup of coffee. It smelled great and made my face feel cool.
Amber C.
Although this facial cleansure isn't a good product on my sensitive skin, my hubby seems to like it. The citrus scent is alluring tho. The beads in the wash are spare and it could use more of them. It's an ok product but not for me.
Becca W.
Cary, IL
I really like how my face feels after I use this face wash- the caffeine in it really wakes me up in the morning! It cleans my face fairly well. Not a miracle worker for acne by any means but it's a nice face wash for a few bucks!
Jennifer N.
Taft, TN
I have this! I actually have a few bottles of it! The smell is awesome! citrus! It keeps my skin feeling smooth and evens out my skin tone! I have been using this product for a while now and never had a complaint! the price is great too!
Laura H.
Dallas, TX
The first couple of times I used this, I was impressed. But after using it for a few weeks, I noticed no change in the amount of acne on my face. It is too harsh for me and drys out my skin like most clean and clear products do.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I love using this face wash. It smells great and the little beads feel great as you are washing your face. A lot of face washes dry out my skin but this one keeps my face moist not oily and it does make feel great in the morning.
Melissa F.
Munster, IN
I have used the morning burst scrub, and am happy with it Just wish there was a bit more product in it for your money. I am currently using the detoxifying oxygen clenser and may get the scrub. I use this one at night. Very nice.
Tatianna B.
Norfolk, VA
I have combination skin but it is more on the dry side , so if you have a similar skin type I wouldn't recommend this to . After a few days of use my skin was extremely dry and I had some really dry areas around my mouth. This is better suited for people with oily skin
Elaine B.
Newnan, GA
Part of my daily regimen. Just the smell of it will have you ready and set for the day. I usually feel a tingly sensation on my face which I don't mind. Extremely affordable compared to other brands and worth every dime. LOVE IT !!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?