BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Elaine B.
Newnan, GA
Part of my daily regimen. Just the smell of it will have you ready and set for the day. I usually feel a tingly sensation on my face which I don't mind. Extremely affordable compared to other brands and worth every dime. LOVE IT !!
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
I use this product on my face every morning! Not only does my face come out clean and refreshed, but my skin is softer and my pores are smaller! My favorite is the citrus with the strawberry seeds!!! The scent is fabulous as well!
Nili S.
Love face soaps that suds up. However, I don't believe this actually cleared up my face. It had left me with cleaner feeling and brighter looking skin after using it, but the acne didn't really go too far. Objectively I still like it I just have to alternate cleansers.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
I bought this product due to the nice commercials, and to maybe help wake me up more in the morning before class. This product really only smells good….doesn't really cleanse or remove any makeup I had on. Ended up using as a body wash.
Deidra E.
Hubbardston, MA
I have suffered from acne for years, I recently started using this product with a face brush and my skin has never looked so awesome! Absolutely love this product and it makes my skin feel amazing! Would DEFINITELY recommend!
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I love using this face wash. It smells great and the little beads feel great as you are washing your face. A lot of face washes dry out my skin but this one keeps my face moist not oily and it does make feel great in the morning.
Christie G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is what really wakes me up every morning! The beads feel amazing as they cleanse my pores and the smell is amazing. Only downside is that it will leave my neck dry.
Fatimah C.
I get that for some people this works very well, but I have a feeling this works best for pre-teens up to just around 15, probably, because that's around the age range I could use this before I gave up. It just became ineffective after, leaving me to find better brands, or dried out too much, and the beads in it are--plastic? Not eco-sustainable, and do little to begin with.
Lacey S.
This is a great cleanser. I originally bought the travel sized version to bring on a trip and continued to buy it after. It really does invigorate your senses in the morning. I purchased at target and i recommend this to others.
Hannah M.
Carthage, Nc
I've been using this for as long as I can remember! Probably for about 8 years now! You can't go wrong with this classic. I love how it wakes me up In the morning and makes me feel so awake and fresh and ready to start my day!!!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?