BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jasmine P.
Philadelphia, PA
I found out about this product on YouTube and decided to try it. I love how is gives my face a super deep clean without drying it out. The product definitely is refreshing!
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Este producto me gusta mucho, lo he utilizado justo en la mañana para limpiar mi rostro, sientes una sensacion de frescura y el olor es muy agradable, una buena opción para despertar tu rostro en las mañanas. Si lo volveria a comprar.
Ruth M.
Lexington, KY
This was just ok. This didn't remove all of my make up but it did smell great. I felt clean, except the makeup residue still around the eyes. It was a great value and I purchased at Walmart. The small bursts were cooling and refreshing. I would recommend for a basic cleanser.
Hannah R.
Perry oklahoma
This is a must every day in the summer. It's in my travel bag, on my sink, in my shower. It scrubs enough to get the grime off but gentle enough to feel refreshed. I make my kids use it so I would tell anyone this is a cleanser to use
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is an amazing face wash. I find that when I use this product it leaves my face feeling clean and oil free. It doesn't leave my skin dry or itchy. And I have oily skin and this is just an amazing fave wash. I use it every morning and night. Cooling sensation. I recommend.
Alana A.
Perris, CA
Leaves my face feeling soft, and fresh. Feels great on my skin, and doesn't leave it looking shiny. It's a really good size it lasts me months! This is the only face wash I've used since I was 13, and I stuck with it because it's great! It even cleans off the toughest makeup!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Didn't really like this one at all, not a big fan at all..... Didn't like the way it left my skin too dry for me.....I prefer the Neutrogena brand better then this for face
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
This is VERY different from the Morning Burst scrub. I purchased this product once on accident and I was not a fan. This cleanser did not work well with my skin and I broke out. I know a few other people have had the same problem.
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
I love starting my day with the morning burst cleanser! It smells wonderful and helps with my oily skin! On sale at rite aid it was an amazing deal for a great product! I love clean and clear. They are an awesome brand and company.
Priscila R.
Del Rio, TX
I love this facial cleanser. It makes my face is not greasy. the amount is very good, I use it morning and evening, remove acne and I will continue using all my life haha
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?