BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alyssa Z.
I use this face wash every day in addition to st. Ives apricot scrub, and it gives me the ultimate feeling of clean and fresh! This wash alone does make my skin feel tight if I don't use an exfoliating wash as well though. The smell is amazing and super fresh!
Mary Catherine M.
Kings Mountain
I do love clean and clear and this product is good. It's just that it broke my skin out a little bit. But besides that, it left my skin smooth and the product itself smells very good. Not all their products break me out but for some reason this one did.
Nyssa D.
Delano, CA
I received this as a gift. it felt nice on the skin and had a slight cooling sensation, definitely left me feeling refreshed. I don't think I would purchase it myself just because I have other products I love but I was not disappointed . I would recommend it
SARA S.
PLANT CITY, FL
This is my go to morning cleanser! I love the little tingle that helps me wake up before the sun does. I splash my face with warm water, then apply the cleanser and leave on for about a minute to let it refresh and awaken my face. The price is great too!
Vivi T.
Probably one of my favorite face washes ever. It is so gentle and I love the texture. The packaging is colorful, and just looking at it wakes me up in the morning! I have used this product for 2 years and will continue to use it. This is a must have product!
Karlie W.
Hickman, KY
This product isn't the best, there are many other options I would choose before this one. Yes, it does feel very refreshing when used, but other than that I'm not sure if it actually does anything. When using this productive I feel as though I have to use multiple other things to ensure my face is clean.
Haileigh R.
Decatur, IL
I used this product for a while, and tried hard to get into the morning face washing routine. Getting into that routine was hard for me so I stopped using this product, but other than that, I enjoyed it. It smelled really good and left my face feeling fresh.
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
As a teen I enjoyed using this product. Now with adult acne I find it doesn't help me. It does make my face feel clean and it smells great. I would probably not buy this product again for my current needs. I would recommend it to a teen with dry skin.
Courtney S.
New Lebanon
Always a refreshing morning when you start it with the Morning Burst cleanser! It is effective, never disappointing. It is gentle, but I'm sure to use a moisturizer after. It's a very good value and not pricey. I will certainly buy this product again!
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
I have always used Clean and Clear facial products in the shadow because they have the little grains that I feel really deep cleans my face. I got Morning burst omgish ya'll it makes morning showing burst of greatness. It actually wakes you up! Amazing product!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?