BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Zanette M.
Lakeland, FL
Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser has little beads for exfoliation and smells amazing, but I have acne prone skin and this just was not working for me. It didn't help nor make my acne worst so its not really bad its just not for me.
Casey C.
This is my morning face cleanser. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I don't feel dried out. It doesn't take off my eye makeup very well, but it is a great buy for a cleanser. Great for daily use!
Tracy E.
Mckean, PA
I really like to use this in the shower in the morning because I really do find it refreshing and it does kept my face clear. Only downfall is I feel like it does dry it out a bit. I use face lotion right after so it's not a problem.
Ruth M.
Lexington, KY
This was just ok. This didn't remove all of my make up but it did smell great. I felt clean, except the makeup residue still around the eyes. It was a great value and I purchased at Walmart. The small bursts were cooling and refreshing. I would recommend for a basic cleanser.
Cristina M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Morning burst is the best cleanser I have found. Once you apply it you already feel your skin being cleansed and it leaves it so refreshed once you finish washing your face. It smells great and can be easily found in any drug store.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I really enjoyed this product. It left my face feeling clean and refreshed without drying it out. I have recently found a cheaper product that I feel gives me just as good of results, but this was definitely good. I liked its texture a lot.
Rebekah D.
This is great! It tingles your skin and you can just feel it working which is awesome. The smell is amazing and really wakes you up in the morning. My skin feels tighter when I use is which I love because it means it's nice and clean!
Jasmine P.
Philadelphia, PA
I found out about this product on YouTube and decided to try it. I love how is gives my face a super deep clean without drying it out. The product definitely is refreshing!
Katie T.
I used this cleanser for probably 6 months before realizing it didn't do much for my skin. It was refreshing and maybe would be great for someone without problem skin, but the fragrance/beads/something in this cleanser made my breakouts stay the same or get worse! Definitely a case-by-case product you need to try for yourself!
Sarah V.
Texas City, TX
Ive used this since i was a teenager. I love this product i think the packaging is very nice. The pump doesnt clog and i love the color. The smell is nice as well. It leaves your skin feel nice clean and smooth. More refreshed as well.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?