BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
SHAMENA S.
This cleanser is really good for your skin however, the microbeads are really bad for the environment which is why I stopped purchasing this. It's disappointing that at the cost of our skin, we are ruining the lives of our ocean creatures.
Katy B.
The cleanser works well enough for it's price. It's not spectacular but it leaves a clean feeling and seems to keep my skin clear. There are definitely better cleansers out there but it works great for waking up in the morning because of the invigorating feeling it gives you.
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
I've been using this product for a couple of years now. There's no other product that works for me like this one does. I love how the beads scrub all of the dirt and oil off of my face, the tingling feels great (no matter what time of day) and it has a very refreshing smell. My husband even uses this when he gets home from work so I always keep an extra bottle hidden, just in case.
McKenzie K.
Scobey, MT
I have been using this product for years. It contains the ingredients I need to help maintain a clear face bad it leaves my face feeling very refreshed after washing. I also enjoy the smell. That citrus smell is known to awaken you up, so this is a perfect way to wake up :)
Gabriel E.
It left my skin veeerry dry and it had my skin peeling for some reason. I also started getting red dots around my face. I dont know why, I would like to know. I covered my face in Vaseline to get rid of it. Sadly I only used it once.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I bought this only because they were out of the knock off brand of it. Did it wake me up in the morning? Nope. Was the knock-off better? Most def. It has no smell, it doesn't really do anything but wash your face. The burst is a joke.
Casey C.
This is my morning face cleanser. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I don't feel dried out. It doesn't take off my eye makeup very well, but it is a great buy for a cleanser. Great for daily use!
Sydney H.
Norfolk, Virginia
I used this product a lot when I aaas younger! It was absolutely great in the morning when I'd wake up and wash my face. I have very sensitive skin and it was always so easy on it. The beads added a nice massaging feeling as well!
Ruth M.
Lexington, KY
This was just ok. This didn't remove all of my make up but it did smell great. I felt clean, except the makeup residue still around the eyes. It was a great value and I purchased at Walmart. The small bursts were cooling and refreshing. I would recommend for a basic cleanser.
Cristina M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Morning burst is the best cleanser I have found. Once you apply it you already feel your skin being cleansed and it leaves it so refreshed once you finish washing your face. It smells great and can be easily found in any drug store.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?