BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin and acne pronce skin. I used this product and it actually managed to help me maintain my face acne free. I didn't use any other skin products besides that. Scent is ok and it does have a refreshening feeling when you wash your face in the morning. helps wake me up lol. I don't use it anymore because I like changing up my face products.
Elizabeth O.
Ogden, UT
I do like this cleanser! It really gives you a fresh and clean feeling! Especially for people like me that wake up with and oily face, this really does the job to remove all that shine and oiliness and just burst your skin and make it feel toned and clean.
Amy S.
Lomita , CA
So this is my all time favorite face wash.. i use it every morning or before i put make up on.. it makes me feel awake and leaves my skin so so smooth... i have never broken out using this stuff i always got compliments on how beautiful my skin is!! A++++
Shay S.
Stillwater, OK
I love the smell and the feeling that this product gives, the morning burst is a great concept and the citrus scent does make you excited to wake up and wash your face in the morning but as a cleanser I felt this was no better than a dollar store cleanser.
Kelsey G.
I needed a light morning cleanser to use in the mornings and when I saw this...I knew it was perfect. It keeps my face shiny and prevents any acne. I wouldn't recommend it if you have severe acne, only if you need something to keep your skin looking fresh!
Allison S.
Plantersville, MS
I love the smell of this product! The beads "burst" to make you feel awake in the shower. It is really good for my oily, acne prone skin. The price is a good deal for how happy the product makes me. It is a orange liquid with blue beads and the orange seems to brighten up your morning along with the bursting beads!
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
I remember when I first tried this, it smell amazing! It really did feel great and smell kinda wakes me up in the morning. Unfortunately with my sensitive and dry skin- it made my skin very dry. If you do not have dry skin, it would work great for you!
Brianna B.
Evansville, IN
I got a sample size product of this during Christmas last year and I just got it out. It's an okay face wash but nothing extravagant . I used this when I was younger and I loved it but the beads in the face cleanser just doesn't attract to me anymore .
Nhung V.
Westminster, CA
I used this Clean and Clear morning burst the Lemongrass one every morning and boy does it wake up up. The smell of it the fresh feeling of the face fast afterwards is very refreshing. It really helps me wake up in the morning without feeling so tired.
Isamar N.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I've been using this cleanser for some time now and I have tried a couple different colors. It does take of makeup really well because i feel that its kinda of a gel/oil consistency. Although I don't really like how it leaves my skin. My skin feels a little sticky/drags like I need to exfoliate afterwards. I usually follow up with an exfoliating cleanser but overall its pretty good and removing makeup and dirt.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?