BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Caitlin M.
I use this every morning. It helps wake me up and has a nice citrus smell to it. The beads help exfoliate my dead skin and it lathers nicely. Leaves your skin smooth and clean!
Katie B.
South Elgin, IL
The morning blast scent really does help wake me up and get me going in the morning! The beads leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and tingly! This product leaves me feeling ready to start my day! I seriously love the scent so much!
Kiersten  E.
This really does make my face feel refreshed in the morning. But I don't think it helps that much with acne quickly. This product takes time. But it is good on sensitive skin.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I bought this for my daughters , and they all were impressed! Two of my daughters have oily skin and felt that their skin was cleansed very well after using Clean & Clear. The liked the gel and felt that it rinsed off better than other cleansers. They all loved the scent as well!
Luz F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have had really oily skin since I was young ! I have tried almost every home remedy you can think of! I have tried tons of face washes & i am so glad I found this face wash! It is so gentle with my skin and I would totally recommend it to others ! I will never switch up on it
Aisha W.
I have been using it since a last few months daily morning b,coz first time when i switch to this face wash i feel my skin so fresh and had a great soothing effect i think this is the only cleanser which helps to wake up attentively in morning and this is my reason to stay fresh whole day
Kelly H.
Columbus, OH
I've gone through many kinds of face washes and this is the one I found to work the best! I use it every morning and I love the scent of it! I would totally recommend this to anyone! It recently was on sale in my town so I bought a few!
April C.
Its been a few years since I used it but I remember it well. The scent was amazing and it cleaned my oily face really well. It also dried my face but if you use the clean and clear face moisturizer afterward your face should rehydrate.
Katie F.
Eldorado, TX
I love this stuff! I use it first thing in the morning and it definitely makes me wake up!! I love the smell of it and the feeling after I use it. I know my face is being cleaned from the tingling sensation I get while using it. Sometimes the little beads can be annoying though
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product. Apply this to your face when wet, let the little beads work its magic. I would suggest applying more than one coat. Let it sit on your face for 2-5 min to let it clean deep. Then wash off you should feel refresh.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?