BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kelly H.
Columbus, OH
I've gone through many kinds of face washes and this is the one I found to work the best! I use it every morning and I love the scent of it! I would totally recommend this to anyone! It recently was on sale in my town so I bought a few!
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product. Apply this to your face when wet, let the little beads work its magic. I would suggest applying more than one coat. Let it sit on your face for 2-5 min to let it clean deep. Then wash off you should feel refresh.
Luz F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have had really oily skin since I was young ! I have tried almost every home remedy you can think of! I have tried tons of face washes & i am so glad I found this face wash! It is so gentle with my skin and I would totally recommend it to others ! I will never switch up on it
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I use something entirely different all the time, but a friend said she loved this product so I decided to try it. I was disappointed. I have normal skin, and it left it very dry.
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
This is great for waking me up. So fresh and citrusy I was excited to find out it's effectiveness. A bit harsh for morning was so I mix it with another of my face washes that is fragrance free. If more beads could be added that'd be great
Christal C.
Belle Isle, FL
I have use this before and i loved every time I used to use it, but after a while it kind of stop working for my skin. I love the smell, and the feeling after rinsing my face.
Mariam B.
Greenwood , AR
Great cleanser! Smells so fresh and cleans so well!! It leaves my face feeling clean. The packaging is cute the orange color is eye catching. The price is so good and worth the buy!
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
I consider this part of my morning...and evening ritual! The exfoliating beads are just enough to leave your face feeling refreshed and ready for the day! My skin is very dry so I enjoy having a moisturizer that replenishes my skin daily!
Caitlin M.
I use this every morning. It helps wake me up and has a nice citrus smell to it. The beads help exfoliate my dead skin and it lathers nicely. Leaves your skin smooth and clean!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Morning burst does a great job at cleansing my skin and it doesn't dry it out like the other leading brands tend to do. It has a really nice scent and texture to it as well, and it's very affordable. One of my favorite facial cleansers.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?