BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley K.
I keep the bottle in my shower, but I also use it on occasion before bed. I love the smell and microbead action. Sometimes, especially in the coldest of winters, it dries out my skin, but moisturizer fixes it easily. I don't use anything else!
Darav N.
El Cajon, CA
I love the way it makes me feel in the morning. it is very refreshing and makes me feel clean but i am not sure if it does much for my skin. I never feel like it is doing anything in that area but it is a nice way to wake up in the morning.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
This is what I actually use every morning for my face. I love how the scent wakes me up and the beads are soft on my skin. I can always feel cleaner after using this Morning Burst Clean & Clear face wash. My skin softer, and never dries out!
Nisha O.
I really wanted to like this face wash. It was cheaper than cerVe so I decided to give it a try. Within the first week I noticed more break outs. I stopped using it the second week because my breaks were getting worse. So I'm back to using cerVe, its expensive but it works best for me.
Melissa S.
I know it says it's for the morning but I like to use it before bed because it makes my skin feel SO good. It cleans your face well and makes your pores feel open and clear. You can really feel the oxygen getting into your skin after using it.
Yara S.
Tucson, AZ
It smells great and it did make my face feel clean i just wish it didn't have the beads cause thats why i don't feel it did anything special cause the beads were always intact lol , maybe it just me but hey it wasn't cheap and it wasn't super expensive since i bout mine with a coupon but i think dove bar soap yielded me the same results...
Amanda O.
Parsippany, NJ
I use this facial cleanser pretty much every day. I love the smell and it is great at getting off makeup at the end of the day and just basic dirt and grim. I make sure to moisturize in the morning and at night, but if you overuse this facial cleanser it can dry out your skin a bit, especially if you have sensitive skin. Worth buying!
Trisha B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used clean and clear for years I really like the morning burst for the scent and the refreshing feeling I get when I wash my face in the morning ! It's great because I have sensitive skin and I don't have any allergic reactions to it
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
I used to use this when I was in middle school and it worked great for my skin. It had a very nice smell and the beads felt wonderful on my face. definitely made washing my face in the morning more enjoyable instead of seeming like a task.
Kelly H.
Columbus, OH
I've gone through many kinds of face washes and this is the one I found to work the best! I use it every morning and I love the scent of it! I would totally recommend this to anyone! It recently was on sale in my town so I bought a few!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?