BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kathrine G.
Milton, wi
I used this stuff for a while a few years ago, and while it felt nice and refreshing when I was using it, and smelled great, my face would feel unbearably tight outside of the shower, and gave me dry patches sometimes around my chin and nose.
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
I love the Clean n Clear lines. The morning burst is tingly on your skin. It really wakes up your skin. I buy the Clean n Clear products for both my teenage daughter and teenage son. Great results for keeping skin clean, clear, and preventing acne breakouts.
Amanda C.
Yuma, AZ
I only use this as a cleanser in the shower when I'm busy. I don't feel like it wakes me up or anything, but it's perfect if you have oily or combo skin since I've heard it's to drying for other types. Also, it doesn't do much for acne to me.
Ella R.
I personally am not a big fan of this just because I have really dry skin and really sensitive skin and it really dryer my skin out, and I don't really have very much acne prone skin but for some reason it made me break out which I thought was kind of weird. So I don't recommend this product
Sarah M.
Wilmington , OH
I've used this product since I was a teenager and I feel like it's done a fantastic job all of these years so I don't feel led to buy anything else! It love the smell, the packaging, the color, and how my face feels afterwards. Great product!
Shameemma M.
Sacramento, CA
I use the morning and night time cleanser every day it does the work of magic. I bought it at walmart you can find it any where. The bottle itself can be more secured but other than that the expectations are high. They are recommended to people who are concerned about there looks.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
It looks cool and smells amazing but I don't see any difference in my skin. Overall I would recommend it to someone maybe a beginner to skincare but if you have problem areas such as pores, acne, dark circles etc this product isn't for you.
Amanda O.
Parsippany, NJ
I use this facial cleanser pretty much every day. I love the smell and it is great at getting off makeup at the end of the day and just basic dirt and grim. I make sure to moisturize in the morning and at night, but if you overuse this facial cleanser it can dry out your skin a bit, especially if you have sensitive skin. Worth buying!
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
Love the little beads,and how it makes my face feel tingly (not in a ouch way) and fresh. I use it every morning and even sometimes at night just cause I can. :) I have combination skin and I have no problems with this particular product.
Darav N.
El Cajon, CA
I love the way it makes me feel in the morning. it is very refreshing and makes me feel clean but i am not sure if it does much for my skin. I never feel like it is doing anything in that area but it is a nice way to wake up in the morning.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?