BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kacey M.
Troutman, NC
I love this product so much it so hydrating it has good packaging it’s so effective. It’s my favorite cash wash ever. Every time I use it I feel so refreshed and it did make my expectations and yes I would buy it again!
Celena B.
Chase, MD
This facial cleanser tends to dry my skin out. I have pretty normal skin so that's concerning. I do like the pump packaging and find that easy to use, however it can be annoying if you plan to take this product traveling. I neither loathe nor love this product.
Alyssa Z.
I use this face wash every day in addition to st. Ives apricot scrub, and it gives me the ultimate feeling of clean and fresh! This wash alone does make my skin feel tight if I don't use an exfoliating wash as well though. The smell is amazing and super fresh!
Paige S.
Indianapolis
This product is alright. Not my favorite but not the worst product out there either. It was okay when I was in high school and on a budget and didn’t really care much about cleaning my skin very well. It make my face feel dry and tight and I hate that feeling.
Sara L.
For people with sensitive skin, i would be careful with the brand clean and clear. I've tried many of their facial products and unfortunately every time I use it, I end up breaking out. It is very affordable and may work for people that don't have sensitive skin.
Shyla V.
This product is great for both morning and night time use. The cleansing beeds and wonderful and refreshing. This was the first time using the product but I will in fact be buying it again after this. The price is great and over all is a well rounded product.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I used this most of my middle school and high school years! I loved using it in the morning and it does "wake up" the skin. I have moved on to different skincare and the formula isn't quite right for my now dry skin but I loved it as an acne prone teen!
Emily M.
Columbus
I use this product every morning. It has been engraved in my beauty routine since I first bought it. The effects are wonderful and it 100% contributed to clearing my skin. It is so much more affordable than other products and its a great way to start the day.
gabrielle d.
Kelowna, BC
This product left my skin dry and irritated. It did not break the bank so it is worth trying if you do not have sensitive skin and are looking for a refreshing daily product. I cant argue that it did the job but definatly not the best option. I am disapointed
Kieran G.
Gastonia, NC
Okay, didn’t love it. I love when a cleanser really makes my face feel clean and fresh - this one left it a tad greasy, and without that overall clean feeling. It was a gentle cleanser and smelled great, so I finished the bottle.. but did not buy again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?